California Water Technology Exhibition
Water technology is changing faster than ever. It can be hard to keep up. Here’s your chance to see over 200 water technology providers and network with 2,000 of your fellow water professionals. Come learn about the new technologies revolutionizing our sector.
We’ve set-up a new Innovation Learning Center so you can hear about the new ideas, including: DPR control points; monitoring; brine management; on-site greywater reuse; nutrient removal and more. These fast paced presentations are eligible for contact hours, so enjoy the exhibit hall, learn something new and get your hours!
See 220+ booths of cool water technology!
Santa Clara Convention Center
$30 on Wednesday 4/27, $50 on Thursday 4/28 (w/lunch)
Complete this form and bring it with you to the convention center
AC16 Innovation Learning Center
Wednesday, April 27th
- 2-2:50 pm: Collection System Technologies
- 3-3:50 pm: Pumps & Energy Efficiency
- 4-4:50 pm: Advanced Treatment Technologies
Thursday, April 28th
- 12:10 – 1:00 pm: Is California Water Tech on the Fast Track? (Panel Discussion)
- 1:10 – 2:50 pm: Cutting Edge Tech for IPR/DPR
- 3:10 – 4:30 pm: Onsite Wastewater Reuse Panel Innovative Water Management System Sustainable Silicon Valley Intelligent Water REuse Program (Panel Discussion about greywater reuse technology). In partnership with Sustainable Silicon Valley